Sunday, September 6, 2009

Words Cannot Express...

These two scriptures have crossed my path over and over again these past few weeks. So, I continue to cling to them. Words cannot express the comfort my God provides me on a daily basis.
Jeremiah 29:11-13 "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the Lord. "Plans to prosper you and not to harm you. Plans to give you a hope and a future. Then you will call upon me and come and pray to me, and I will listen to you. You will seek me and find me when you seek me with all of your heart."
2 Corinthians 12:7-10
7To keep me from becoming conceited because of these surpassingly great revelations, there was given me a thorn in my flesh, a messenger of Satan, to torment me. 8Three times I pleaded with the Lord to take it away from me. 9But he said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. 10That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong.
HE HAS PLANS FOR ME (and you!) I HAVE A HOPE AND A FUTURE (and so do you!) HIS GRACE IS SUFFICIENT FOR ME (and you!) How comforting that we don't have to look any further but to the throne of God.

No comments: