Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Not used to sharing my bed...

For the past two nights, I have shared my bed...with a suitcase.
In in the midst of working extra hours this week and trying to see my friends before I leave, I have stayed up extra late to try and get things packed for Haiti. Just when I'm ready to crash, I have had no energy to move everything off of my bed. All I want to do is lay down for some sweet rest. In the morning when I wake up, this is what I roll over to see. (Luckily I stay in one place at night. Otherwise I would have a HUGE mess on the floor.)

Easily stated: IT IS A DISASTER!!
Rest assured, I will be packed and ready to go Friday!!

5 comments:

Michelle said...

I can't believe it's time for you guys to go. Oh I wish I were going with you!!!! Hug and kiss my babies please! I miss them so much! Have a great trip, Ashly! Love ya!

megan haug said...

haha! i think your suitcase has more room on your bed than you do!! ah, well...pretty soon you'll be in Haiti!! (maybe you won't have to share your bed there)

Elisabeth said...

i'm excited for you!! have fun!!

Angela said...

Nice! :)

Anonymous said...

safe journey